- 2001 MFA | University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1998 BFA | University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA.
- Bridge Through My Window, Gallery A3, Amherst, MA, 2021.
- Small Wonders, Gallery A3, Amherst, MA, 2020.
- Four Eleven Gallery Artists Season Preview, Four Eleven Gallery, Provincetown, MA, 2016.
- Solo show, home.stead cafe, Dorchester, MA, 2016.
- Kaleidescope, Uforge Gallery, Boston, MA, 2015.
- Hallspace Drawing Project, Hallspace, Boston, MA, 2015.
- Banner at Bowdoin Geneva Community Hub, Dorchester, MA, 2014.
- Private Art Show, Leroy St., Dorchester, MA, 2013.
- Windows Wall & Time, The Real Estate Group, Dorchester, MA, 2013.
- Jack & Olive Book Party, Erik Jean Center for Arts, Dorchester, 2013.
- Dorchester Open Studios, First Parish Dorchester, Dorchester, MA, 2012-2014.
- A Fresh Pot of Gumbo, Gumbo Gardens, Hollywood, CA, 2001.
- 8th & Figueroa, USC MFA Thesis Exhibition, Los Angeles, CA, 2001.
Public Art & Teaching as PopUp Art
- Tet New Year, VietAID, Dorchester, MA, February 2015.
- Dorchester Winter Farmers Market, Codman Square Health Center, Dorchester, MA, Winter 2015.
- Crop Circle Kitchen Holiday Market, Crop Circle Kitchen, Dorchester, MA, December 2014.
- Mather 375, Mather Elementary School, Dorchester, MA, October 2014.
- Circle the City, Blue Hill Avenue, Dorchester, MA, September 2014.
- Fresh Fridays, Bowdoin Geneva Community Hub, Dorchester, MA, August 2014.
- Ashmont/Peabody Square Farmers’ Market, Dorchester, MA, Summer 2014.
- Ronan Park Kite Festival, Ronan Park, Dorchester, MA, June 2014.
- Art Explorations, Erik Jean Center for the Arts, Dorchester, MA, June 2014.
- Dorchester Winter Farmers Market, Codman Square Health Center, Dorchester, MA, Winter 2014.
- Bowdoin Geneva Farmers Market, Bowdoin/Geneva Health Center, Dorchester, MA, Fall 2013.
- Sunset at Malibu Beach Festival, Malibu Beach, Dorchester, MA, August 2013.
Limited Print Books
- Jack & Olive, 2013, limited edition of 100 printed by Acme Press, Somerville, MA.
- Well Stu Would You?, 2011, limited edition of 50 printed by Acme Press, Somerville, MA.
- Erica Quigley, “Play is Popping Up All Over,” Playscapes, September 2014, Web, https://www.play-scapes.com/playscapes-correspondents/US/bluedarner/post/play-is- popping-up-all-over/.
- Chris Harding, “The Real Estate Group is Hosting, ‘Windows, Wall and Time’ Display,” Dorchester Reporter, December 5, 2013.
- Tayla Holman, “Dot Author Brings Children’s Book to Life,” Dorchester Reporter Online, March 2013, Web, https://www.dotnews.com/2013/dot-author-brings-children-s-book-life.
- Gibran Rivera, “Crowdfunding Community,” Interaction Institute for Social Change, " March 2013, Web https://interactioninstitute.org/crowdfuning-community/.
- Bekki Kowalski, “Dorchester Children’s Book: Jack & Olive,” Dottie Hotties, March 2013, Web, https://dottiehotties.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/dorchester-childrens-book-jack-olive/.